Phil Thompson is a senior front-end developer living & working in London.
- Coding rich single-page-applications (SPAs) with ReactJS and TypeScript and testing with both Cypress and React Testing Library.
- Creating responsive and accessible HTML/CSS templates (which load quickly).
- Building responsive HTML prototypes and style-guides/pattern libraries.
- Leading dev teams to stay motivated, meet deadlines, and deliver quality code.
- Writing bespoke WordPress & Shopify themes.
Development process (vanilla)
The code for this site is available on GitHub for your perusal. It is a simple PHP template (for easy header/footer includes) thta makes use of Github actions to deploy to a virtual private server with Continous Interation (CI).
Development process (ReactJS)
Phil Thompson builds ReactJS single-page apps (SPAs) with Create React App and TypeScript. Using either Sass or CSS-in-JS (either emotion or styled-components) for styling.
Working with established agencies like Friday, Fluxx, and Tribal Worldwide in London, 383 Project in Birmingham, cxpartners in Bristol, AREA 17 in New York/Paris, Code Computerlove and LOVE in Manchester has given Phil the opportunity to perfect his skills on global brands like HSBC, Playstation, EA Games, Diageo, The Rolling Stones, The BBC, and Volkswagen.
Nice things people have said
Phil is a highly skilled developer and quickly became an invaluable member of the team on a challenging project. He has a great working attitude and I would definitely hire him again.Daisy Thurston-Gent, Operations Manager, Tribal Worldwide London
If you have project that you think would be suited to Phil then you can email him: firstname.lastname@example.org